Last Updated August 10, 2021
Verivend believes in accessibility for all and takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Verivend follows Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Verivend is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on accessibility and please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers or have any questions.
1 Seneca Street
Buffalo NY 14203
We will respond to all inquiries within 2 business days.