Verivend is a fast-growing fintech company that is Powering The Way Capital Moves for Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Investment Sponsors. Our Software-as-a-Service platform connects Investment Sponsors with their Investors and Limited Partners and takes the pain and manual processes out of raising capital and making distribution payments. Verivend is the private capital payment platform that allows Private Equity Firms and their LPs to painlessly, paperlessly, and effortlessly issue and receive capital calls and distributions from anywhere, on any device.
Verivend is looking to hire a Sales Executive to join our fast-growing Sales Team. This will be a dynamic, energetic, and driven individual that will work closely with Verivend’s Founding Team to support defining and evolving our sales processes. In this role, you will be on the front lines working with an existing pipeline of opportunities in addition to generating new leads to build an effective process for converting prospects to customers.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who is mission-driven and knowledgeable about Software-as-a-Service, Private Equity, or Financial Services and has a rock-solid understanding of the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, as well as effective messaging, positioning, and problem-solving.
- Ability to become an expert with the Verivend platform and guide prospective customers on their journey
- Conduct product demos, customer onboarding, service, and support to prospective and new customers
- Work through a current pipeline of opportunities to close sales and support customers through the closing and onboarding process
- Outbound selling to find and qualify new leads as well as nurture leads from digital campaigns, conferences, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date information and details for all leads and opportunities
- Comfort communicating with Founding Team decision-makers to provide customer feedback
- 5+ years of successful experience in B2B Software-as-a-Service, enterprise, or financial services sales
- Previous outbound sales experience and track record of generating new customer revenue
- Comfort with ambiguity and driving results in a fast-growing startup environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and understanding of the customer’s buying process
- Effective and clear communication skills in person, over the phone, and via email
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce, Slack, and Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience in Private Equity preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
We follow the same interview steps to ensure equality and transparency for all candidates. Our hiring process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as give all candidates clear and accurate expectations about what it’s like to work at Verivend.
- Initial screen & get to know you: 30-minute informal chat with our CEO & Co-Founder to learn more about each other
- Deeper dive & case study: mock sales presentation with additional members of our Founding Team
- Panel discussion & onsite interview: meet with some of our advisors and board members to complete the assessment process and determine a successful fit
- Decision: we will be transparent, provide feedback, and share our final decision
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
Verivend is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation