How to pay invoices easily and securely with Verivend.
- You will be notified of a new invoice by email from Verivend and the email will be sent from
email@example.com with the subject line “New Invoice from (Company Name)“
Please make sure to safelist/allowlist the verivend.com domain and add
firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list or safe sender list to ensure you receive all emails from Verivend.
Enter your email address and password to log into Verivend, or click the Use Magic Link to Login button to receive an email that will allow you to log in without using a password.
- On the Dashboard, click the Accounts Payable section to view invoices that are awaiting payment.
- On the Accounts Payable screen, click the invoice you want to pay.
New invoices you’ve received will have a status of Pending Request and are waiting to be accepted.
Invoices you’ve accepted and not yet paid will have a status of Accepted and are waiting to be paid.
Invoices that have been partially paid will have a status of Partially Paid and are waiting to be fully paid.
- Click the Accept Invoice button to acknowledge the invoice and then click the Yes button on the following confirmation screen.
- To pay the invoice, click the Submit Payment button.
Note: If this is the first time you’re paying an invoice and you haven’t yet entered your company’s banking information, you will be prompted to do so on the Add Bank Account screen.
If you have already entered your company’s banking information, you can skip to the next step.
- Click the Submit Payment button and then enter the payment amount and click the Submit Payment button on the following confirmation screen.
- You will now see the status of the invoice set to Fully Paid and the Balance Due as $0.00, confirming successful payment of the invoice.
Note: If you scheduled a full or partial payment you will see the last four digits of the account to be debited in the Account Number column.