Verivend is a fast-growing fintech company, changing the way businesses transact with their customers and vendors. Our Software-as-a-Service platform connects businesses with their customers and vendors to reduce the friction, time, and costs associated with receivables, payables, and reconciliation efforts, resulting in fundamental improvements to cashflow clarity and predictability for our customers.
In addition to getting paid faster through Verivend’s platform built around invoice innovation, businesses immediately gain the ability to administer RFPs, Quotes and Purchase Orders, and transact with all of their customers and vendors.
Verivend’s Core Values are dedicated to the following areas:
- Commitment to Clients – Without our clients Verivend does not exist. A fierce commitment to client satisfaction is the lifeblood of our company. We will always go above and beyond to support our client base by being the most responsive to all customer service needs.
- Personal Development – The personal and professional goals of each employee is a top priority to our company. We have a continued commitment to allow all employees to develop both professionally and personally as they grow their careers, and believe it is the responsibility of each employee to assist one other in that journey.
- Transparency – Openness, honesty, communication, and accountability are at the core of all that we do. There’s never room for egos and everyone always has access to the same information.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Verivend has an unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion. Bringing varied perspectives and backgrounds is essential to innovation. Collaboration among team members with diverse points of view generates insightful and greater visions, which better serve our clients, employees, and community.
With headquarters in our hometown of Buffalo, NY, and a flexible, dynamic workforce, Verivend and its employees provide the fastest and most secure way for businesses to do business.
Verivend is looking for a Midwest Sales Director to serve as a key member of our Sales Team. Ideal candidates for Verivend’s Midwest Sales Director position will be geographically located in the Midwest region, as well as energetic, positive, and organized professionals who are able to effectively generate new revenue and grow relationships within the B2B and B2C markets.
- Generate new revenue opportunities in the Midwest markets
- Develop new market opportunities in the Midwest Market
- Responsible for annual recurring revenue goals set by management team
- Full understanding of the Verivend platform and the ability to provide product demos, customer onboarding, and service and support to new customers
- Residence in the Midwest market required, with residence in Chicago IL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, Graduate degree or MBA preferred
- Extensive rolodex of Small and Midsize Businesses (SMBs) in the Midwest market
- Previous outside sales experience and track record of generating new customer revenue
- Previous sales management experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate in person, over the phone and via email
- Organizational skills for managing a book of business
- This is a highly active role that requires multi-tasking and organization with a results-orientated candidate who thrives on meeting and exceeding company goals
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Excel preferred
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
Verivend is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation