How to set up your account with Verivend.
- Go to www.verivend.com and click the Sign Up button.
- Fill in the fields on the create an account page and click the Sign Up button.
- You will see a confirmation message at the top of the page confirming your account has been created and to check your email to verify your account.
- Click the Verify Email button in the email you received to verify your Verivend account.
- You will be directed back to Verivend and see a confirmation message at the top of the page confirming your account has been verified.
Enter your email address and password to log into Verivend or click the Use Magic Link to Login button to receive an email that will allow you to log in without using a password.
- Fill in the fields on the Business Verification page and click the Save & Continue button.
- After setting up your business you will see the Verification Information page. Know Your Customer (KYC) commitments require Verivend to verify that account holders are operating from the business they provided when setting up their account.
- Before being able to send invoices and request payments, all businesses must submit their Verification Requirements and be verified by Verivend.
If you have any questions on completing the Verification Requirements process, please contact us at email@example.com.